Pages

September 24, 2011

Halloween Spider Clock



I have been coveting this clock for a long time - ever since I saw it last year here on this blog.
It is so clever, and spooky, and festive!!



When a friend was getting rid of this clock...I snatched it!  I love the shape, and the depth, and I knew immediately that I wanted to use it for this Halloween clock project!


After a bit of sanding, and a bit of paint, all I had to do was add the vinyl spiderwebs and glue on the plastic spiders.




You can find the clock workings at the craft store - and seriously, I have seen people make clocks out of ANYTHING... so don't be afraid to try it!


I just love how spooky it is!  Happy Halloween!



image signature

11 comments:

  1. what an adorable clock! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so super cute. Love a re-furb. job. Its darling, especially with the spiders as the numbers. WINKS-jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! I would be thrilled if you would join my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party!

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2011/09/wickedly-creative-halloween-ideas-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! It might freak out my daughter at first, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job! So bold and iconic! I'd love it if you'd link up to my Terrorific Tuesday blog hop! Happy crafting! Alexa

    http://swelldesigner.blogspot.com/2011/10/terrorific-tuesday-blog-hop-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! Thanks for sharing.

    I would love for you to link up your creation at http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/10/jaqs-studio-first-ever-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing clock, I love the black and white look it's so beautiful! I found you through sassysites :)


    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cool! I would have coveted it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I've wanted to try making a clock, thanks for the inspiration!

    Melissa
    www.lovebugliving.com

    ReplyDelete